Sip n Savour
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Product code: FDSNS
The Southern Highlands has developed a reputation as one of the most exciting young wine regions in Australia.
Best known for cool-climate varieties, particularly pinot noir, riesling and chardonnay, the area’s winemakers have expanded the range to include lesser-known grapes too.
Even now, as the more established wineries enter their third decade, relative newcomers continue to join the party. And what better way to start a party than with a glass of Southern Highlands bubbles?
During the day you'll sample wines from three of the most highly-rated wineries in the Southern Highlands and enjoy a hearty lunch at Australia’s oldest continuously licensed inn.
Group size: Maximum 11 curious travellers.
- guided tastings at three award-winning wineries
- complimentary bottle of wine valued up to $50
- bistro lunch plus glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- return transport from Circular Quay in air-conditioned minibus*
- friendly and knowledgeable guide
* An alternative group pickup location can be arranged for private tours. Contact us for a quote prior to booking.
Alternative pickup location can be arranged for private tours. Contact us for a quote
Tour departs: 8.30am from outside the Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt St, Sydney. Please be ready 10 minutes prior.
Tour finishes: 5.30pm at the morning departure point.
Finish time is approximate and may be later due to heavier than usual traffic or other unforeseen circumstances. If you have to be somewhere soon after the scheduled arrival time please discuss this with us prior to departure.